I am humbled to be recognized as a LinkedIn Top Personal Branding Voice. I extend my gratitude to all my readers and followers for your unwavering support and encouragement.
According to LinkedIn, Top Voice badges are given to those who meet high trust standards, are consistently active on the platform, and share valuable expertise through content that demonstrates their unique, original contributions to a topic.
As an internal communications and change leader, I believe that organizations are an amalgamation of ‘personal brands’ – and it is a win-win when we tap into and fulfill the potential of staff as ambassadors.
I have been an advocate of personal branding:
– I’ve authored Get Intentional (t.ly/jhXT3), a book for those wanting to be driven, dynamic and distinguished while discovering and developing their authentic self. This book includes a proven model, templates and resources.
– I also offer coaching and consulting 1:1 with leaders and individuals on an inside-out approach to presenting their best selves. Find out how, Connect for a chat: t.ly/R_TfQ
– created an online course on personal branding: t.ly/uE9Po
– Additionally, I provide customized training and workshops for managers and professionals to build internal credibility and external clout. You can read testimonials here: t.ly/R_TfQ
– Furthermore, I share tips and insights through my LinkedIn newsletter. Sign-up today to get the latest updates: t.ly/F5JOI
If you’re keen to get started, book an intro chat: t.ly/NmkQ2 or DM me.
Let’s continue to build our personal brands together with authenticity, clarity, consistency, and expertise to add value and reinvent ourselves.
#personalbrand #personalbranding #authenticity #clout #passion #commitment #clarity #consistency #expertise #addvalue #reinvent