Inviting Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and sustainability leaders to join Intraskope’s CSR Communication Shout-Out where we explore the exciting world of employee engagement, employee involvement and social impact through the lens of impactful and inspiring campaigns. It is known that organizations that pursue an inside-out approach to CSR communication gain commitment from employees and are perceived to be a more socially conscious employer.
If you are a CSR or sustainability leader in your respective organization your views on these evolving trends will add immense value to the development of the function around the world.
By participating you can:
- Help raise the level of understanding of CSR communication
- Bring out the best in other CSR practitioners and students aspiring to make a mark in this developing field
- Contribute to best practices and support peers and leaders get superior with CSR communication
All you need to do is go this link and answer 10 simple questions in detail and share either a guest blog, a case study, a research insight to [email protected] that will be carried on my blog – Intraskope (www.aniisu.com).
- How is CSR/sustainability defined by your organization? How important is CSR communications for your organization and why?
- How does your organization communicate CSR? What methods, channels and resources do you use?
- Is there a dedicated team or individual for this role? If yes, what skills do they have and what skills does your organization value most?
- Are there budgets allocated to CSR communications and to what kinds of activities does the organization invest most on?
- What trends do you observe with CSR and related to communicating with internal stakeholders?
- Share how CSR communications is practiced at your organization – who leads it, how is it organized and what are the principles you follow?
- Describe a campaign you are proud of, that resulted in business outcomes or impacted social goals?
- What advice do you have for CSR practitioners to communicate effectively?
- What advice do you have for those aspiring to join this evolving domain?
- How can organizations get better with CSR communications?
Intraskope is the first blog on internal communications in India and among the earliest around the globe. Begun in 2006, the blog has over 1000 posts on topics such as employee engagement, leadership communication and employee branding and receives thousands of visits from across the world. The blog, receives over 50,000 visits every month from over 50 countries globally, offers learning resources for practitioners, academicians, and students including industry workshops, research reports, and checklists. Intraskope has been featured on leading global internal communication forums like Simply-Communicate, IC Kollectif and International Association of Business Communicators. It is hosted by Aniisu K Verghese, author of Internal Communications – Insights, Practices & Models (Sage, 2012).
Have other ideas to make this blog more relevant for readers? Do share them with me at [email protected]