In my blog for the Institute for Public Relations, I share research-led insights for communicators and leaders to embed an ‘intrapreneurial’ culture within organizations. Read the complete post here: https://instituteforpr.org/influencing-intrapreneurship-with-internal-communications/
- The world of work is evolving rapidly. We need to consider trends like the ‘gig’ economy, democratization of information and the need for tapping individual talent.
- Employee engagement levels are stagnant and identifying truly engaged employees is a struggle.
- Intrapreneurial employees are considered more committed to the workplace.
- Creating an environment where employees can bring their ideas to life within the workplace is what matters.
- The role of open and authentic communication is critical for nurturing such an environment.
- Giving employees the autonomy to thrive builds trust and encourages them to go beyond their prescribed roles.
- Involving employees as equal partners is fundamental to an intrapreneurial workplace.
You can read other such blog posts at Intraskope (www.aniisu.com) and on my website (www.intraskope.com). If you are an internal communication leader and are keen to participate in Intraskope’s Spotlight on Internal Communication Series do drop me a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org