- Is engagement waning?
- Is attrition rising?
- Are there formal collaborative employee networks in place?
- Are employees aware of the organization’s goals?
- Are employees aligned to where the organization is heading?
- Do they know their role in the organization’s success?
- Is trust in leadership dropping?
- Is the basic infrastructure in place?
- Are timely, consistent, relevant, and frequent messages missing?
As internal communicators it is crucial to engage consistently with stakeholders and demonstrate value and commitment. If you are looking at ways to enhance your team’s presence internally look up the following recommendations. My article – 12 Ways to Build Your Team’s Presence Internally is available on PR Moment’s website at: http://www.prmoment.in/1076/12-ways-to-build-your-communications-teams-presence-internally.aspx Interested in your thoughts.
Workshop theme: “Crisis Communications – tackle crises before they overrun your organization” Venue: SJCBA Conference Hall, 18 Residency Road, Bangalore 560 025 Date: Saturday, 25 August 2007. Facilitators Peter Yorke has more than 19 years of experience in corporate communications, marketing, media management, high-tech public relations, training and technical communication. He has implemented communications programs across large […]