In my career, I have had the opportunity to lead and be a part of four company-wide portals and intranets. I am convinced of the power of this collaborative internal communication tool to improve productivity, enhance engagement and connect stakeholders. With the advent of social media tools and technologies, integrating newer ideas for the benefit of employees has become even more crucial.
If you are a senior executive, intranet manager, communications or a human resources professional you can gain critical insights by taking the 4th Annual Global Intranet Strategies Survey.
This globally acclaimed survey opened at the end of June and will stay open until August 31. Already over 100 intranet managers worldwide have responded.
All participants receive a complimentary copy (pdf) of the “Global Intranet Trends for 2010” report that will be published in the second part of October.
Leverage key findings and ideas to implement programs within your workplace. Improve your standing among your stakeholders with insights you can use.
The key themes this year are:
– The workplace: Are intranets catching up with what people need to do their jobs?
– Collaboration: How does the online workplace support virtual teams and communities of practice?
– Social media: To what extent is social media being used internally and for what purposes?
– Search: Is enterprise search still a perennial problem? What strategies and resources are being put into place to optimize it?
– Ownership, governance and strategy: Who owns the intranet and what operating models and strategies are in place to drive business value?
– Measuring value: What indicators are being used to measure the value the intranet brings to an organization: adoption, usage, satisfaction, workforce coverage, reduction of risk, business value?
Read more about the 2009 Global lntranet Survey to know how you can participate.
You can contact Jane McConnell (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly for more information.