Recently, on a request to chip in with ideas to enhance the process, I came up with some recommendations, which I am sharing here.
The key point is to listen intently and be relevant.
– Leverage the session to understand if ‘company and group messages’ have been registered
– Share recent ‘policy’ changes (i.e., ask for their ideas on improvement and changes)
– Publish steps being taken based on previous feedback shared
– Leverage best practices (I am aware of organizations which have devised a manual morale meter which employees place on their desks to display their state of mind!)
– Use videos from recent local events to energize employees
– A quick slide on the two / three most recent wins/good news stories
– Ask everyone to share a story that inspired them
– Leverage any company collateral – be it video, photos etc
– Maybe an online poll or a blog post which invites further discussion on any of the key themes which emerge from the health checks
Have other ideas? Share them.